Another Amazon reminder

If you didn’t read my tips about the Holiday Lightning Deals yesterday, do yourself a favor and check ‘em out. You may snag something wonderful today if you play it right.

So in addition to today’s awesome Lightning Deals (I just snagged a deal on Stash herbal teas; my favorite!), be sure to check today’s Gold Box Deal if you have a fella who needs a fancy electric razor. You can get the Panasonic ES-LT71-S Men’s 3-Blade(Arc 3) Wet/Dry Nanotech Rechargeable Electric Shaver with Vortex Cleaning System (geez, with a name like that, I kind of expect it to do the dishes and mop the floor via laser beams, too) for just $75—Amazon’s lowest price on this model, ever.

My name is Mir, and I am addicted to Amazon Lightning Deals. The first step is admitting I have a problem, right? I hope the second step is snagging lots of deals.

7 Responses to “Another Amazon reminder”

Elizabeth November 21, 2012 at 9:45 am #

please continue to remind us DAILY, some of us need that daily reminder! :)

Crista November 21, 2012 at 11:08 am #

Woohoo! Got the ice cream maker that I missed yesterday. Probly cuz it was only available in turquoise, but who cares?! I got my ice cream maker!

Crista November 21, 2012 at 11:12 am #

Oops…Thank You Mir! I wouldn’t have gotten it without your reminder. You’re looking extra sparkly today! Must be all that metal in your hand ;) Oh, I crack myself up.

Otto November 21, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

Just scored me a wicked power washer on a lightning deal. The driveway and deck will sparkle next week.

-otto

liv November 21, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

i’m jealous, otto! i need a power washer. p.s. i’m still in love with the camera (canon s95) that i got via a lightening deal LAST year that received your stamp of approval. thanks. :)

Mir November 21, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

Otto is the bomb dot com. I act all solicitous about how he’s been wanting a power washer, but then he buys it and cleans everything for me and thinks I’ve done him a huge favor. I’m not sure how that works, but I like it.

liv November 21, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

sounds like a pretty perfect set up to me, mir — i wouldn’t question it! ;)