Meet you by the mistletote

It turns out that The Body Shop can’t be bothered to wait until Friday to roll out the deals. Check this out: Spend $30 and you can redeem their bonus offer, which is a “mistletote” worth $100 (cute bag filled with products) for just $30. (You’ll find it by clicking on “Black Friday Offer” in their product menu bar.)

Don’t know how to spend the $30 to get it? That one’s easy—they’re running a “3 for $30″ special, too, and you know what I’m going to tell you to buy, right? (Hint: body butters. Delicious, skin-soothing body butters.) So get your three full-size body butters, add the tote, and voila! You’re paying $60 (shipping will be free) for $157 worth of items. Sounds pretty awesome to me!

11 Responses to “Meet you by the mistletote”

Michele November 21, 2012 at 7:54 am #

The price of the mistletote won’t reduce for me. Even with more than $30 in my cart. Help! What am I doing wrong ? Thank you. And you are very pretty.

Mir November 21, 2012 at 8:00 am #

I… don’t know! I tested it this morning and it worked, but I did notice their site seems to be hiccuping, some. Try a different browser, maybe? Or contact their customer service?

Kristen November 21, 2012 at 8:07 am #

I just went to their FB page and it looks like the response was so great that the site got bogged down…keep trying, I guess?

Michele November 21, 2012 at 8:58 am #

Thank you. I just has to be patient and try again. Not my strong suit

Jaida November 21, 2012 at 9:13 am #

This is a great deal! I think I just crossed all my kids’ teacher gifts off my list.

Janet November 21, 2012 at 9:17 am #

I just snagged it! helllloooooo almond body butter & other swag!

Erin November 21, 2012 at 10:49 am #

Ooh! This deal is even BETTER if you have a Love Your Body card (which I DO)–an additional 10% off means I got two body butters, my usual Body Shop moisturizer, and the Misteltote for $54 SHIPPED! Unbelievable deal!

(Too bad I’d already bought the hemp hand cream for my husband’s stocking! Oh well–at least I know he’ll use it–that stuff is awesome.)

When you factor in the regifting potential, this deal absolutely cannot be beat. Fantastic prices on some of my very favorite products!

And THAT, Mir, is just one of the many many reasons I love you. Because I’m certain I got an email about this deal, but I hardly ever look at those emails! HA! Thanks for pointing ‘em out for us!!!

Terry November 21, 2012 at 12:54 pm #

Awesome

Jessica November 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm #

Has anyone told you how lovely you’ve been looking lately? And I’ve been noticing how fabulous your shoes have been! They totally take the spotlight of the Frankenhand, so don’t worry at all about that!

(I think you know how to translate the above.)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Mir!

Jessica November 21, 2012 at 4:31 pm #

*off the Frankenhand

And Erin is right! Whoo! Scored a deal on a deal!

sarah November 21, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

It looks like it might work! The Canadian tote bonus is different (smaller) but I THINK that you might get the affiliate link credit even though I switched countries after clicking. (Here’s hoping).

Ps my husband says that he likes Black Friday shopping if he can do it from our living room