Special American Girl offer today

I can’t imagine this will last long, but in conjunction with Jill’s Steals and Deals (an ongoing Today Show segment), this morning you can get an unheard of crazy discount at American Girl on either the Marie-Grace or Cecile dolls (just $50 apiece!) or on their doll canopy bed.

Frankly, I think the bed is still overpriced, but a brand new AG doll for just $50? That’s a steal, for real. Good luck if you’re going for it!

• Twitter
  • Kirtsy
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook

16 Responses to “Special American Girl offer today”

FishyGirl December 5, 2012 at 9:31 am #

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My daughter loves these dolls and will be thrilled!

Kris December 5, 2012 at 9:35 am #

I will be the Best Aunt EVER. Thank you!!

Sarah December 5, 2012 at 9:36 am #

Oh thank you! You have no idea how happy my unsuspecting daughter will be on Christmas morning. :-)

CuriousParty December 5, 2012 at 9:46 am #

O.M.G. I have been staring longingly at these dolls, waiting for my oldest to be old enough to want one (she’s old enough, and thinks the catalog is cool, but hasn’t expressed desire yet and I couldn’t shell out 130 for something she doesn’t really get). I can shell out 50 though, and did – actually, 100, because I got one for the little girl too. Thanks Mir! A STEAL!

Michele December 5, 2012 at 9:47 am #

Mir, Thank you so very much. Gifts are mostly bought for this year already, but these will be kept for next year’s gift. I would have missed this deal. You are gorgeous!

Dana December 5, 2012 at 9:48 am #

Great deal!! I’ll be the hero this holiday :)

Em December 5, 2012 at 9:48 am #

Yay!! My daughter asked for one but it wasn’t going to happen. Even if I had it, I am not going to pay $130 for a doll. I can’t. My body won’t let me type in the credit card numbers on such a purchase. Now she gets her wish and I only twitch a teeny tiny bit about it! Thank you!

Leandra December 5, 2012 at 9:51 am #

I got one, I got one! LOL

michaela December 5, 2012 at 9:52 am #

And of course… neither of these is one my child has expressed interest in. Damn.

kakaty December 5, 2012 at 10:00 am #

I love you for posting this. My only wish is that companies who offer crazy deals like this one would prepare their technology beforehand. I have the bed in my cart but the checkout won’t load. I have a feeling it will be sold out before it works :(

jenni in ks December 5, 2012 at 10:16 am #

Dang. I got all the way through to realize I left my credit card at home. Emailed the info to my mom, so maybe she can get a doll before they sell out.

Heather December 5, 2012 at 10:37 am #

I couldn’t resist … Might have to hide it away for a few years, but that’s OK. Never seen a deal like that, thanks! (My girl’s name is Emma Grace and she had already expressed a love for Marie-Grace in the catalog. You rock!)

Laurin December 5, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Thanks for posting, Mir. My cousin has a 5 year old daughter who is crazy for American Girl dolls–I’m sure she will jump on this!

cindy December 5, 2012 at 10:51 am #

The bed and Marie-Grace are sold out already. Cecile is still available. That went fast!

Grace December 5, 2012 at 11:42 am #

Boo-hoo! :-( The ONE time I don’t check Want Not, I miss the deal I
    never in my wildest dreams would ever think would happen…!!! I am so bummed :(

laura December 8, 2012 at 10:27 am #

OMG, seriously?! I saw this and passed right over it, because my daughter has my handmedown Samantha. Then this morning she says, “You know, Mommy? What I’d REALLY LOVE for Christmas is that set of dolls – the dark skinned girl and her best friend.”

agh!