ThinkFun games markdowns

I feel like Christmas came early this year. Amazon didn’t even wait for the second week in December to start dropping toy prices!

Here’s a bunch of ThinkFun games that just dropped in price—I’ve yet to find the ThinkFun offering that wasn’t a huge hit in our house:
Stenzzles Dogs Puzzle for $3.99 (60% off)
Stenzzles Sports Puzzle for $3.99 (60% off)
Daily Puzzle for $4.99 (50% off)
Mini Mouth Word Game for $4.99 (50% off)
Trango for $7.98 (60% off)

(Of course, anyone who loves ThinkFun knows their very best game is Rush Hour, but the month is young. I’m hoping that one will drop down soon, too.)

7 Responses to “ThinkFun games markdowns”

Lou December 6, 2012 at 9:52 pm #

I just had the strangest amazon/lightning deal related incident. I found an item I wanted and carefully planned (set a phone reminder) to buy it right when the deal started. I refreshed the page five minutes prior to the deal starting at 8:40 PM EST. Next thing I know it says 0% claimed and the deal is sold out. Wha??! So weird.

Lou December 6, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

PS. Now I can’t find it in the missed deals section! It is a phantom lightning deal.

Mir December 6, 2012 at 9:57 pm #

Every now and then they pull something or move it to another time, Lou. I’d keep an eye out—it may be in the deals tomorrow or later. What I can’t tell you is why that happens, but I’ve definitely seen it happen before.

Erin December 7, 2012 at 8:27 am #

Oh wow! This might be JUST the ticket for my future brother-in-law, who’s only been around for 5 months or so (and I’ve only spent 3 days with him in that span). Hard to buy nice gifts for folks you barely know but are now potential members of your family.

(Why yes–there IS a longer story there! How funny you should notice. Sigh.)

Anyway—those Stenzzles might be perfect.

Lou December 7, 2012 at 9:18 am #

Thanks, Mir. It’s not there today, but I’ll check again tomorrow (those stinkers).

Gretchen December 7, 2012 at 11:35 am #

love our think fun games! we get 2 every year (one each kid) always popular.

Mary B December 7, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Thanks for the suggestion! Great stocking stuffers for my tween & teens!