Cool down for under $10

It’s rare that I get to highlight a deal on a product that I not only 1) bought and 2) love, but which I’ve had for years. And the best part for you is that the price is now way lower than it was when I initially bought it (on sale, of course).

So: If you need a compact fan, and you’re not quite ready to spend the bucks on a Vornado, go grab this Honeywell HT-900 TurboForce Air Circulator for just $9.26 at Amazon today (its lowest price ever). I paid $15 for ours just about three years ago, and one of my kids runs it every single night. It’s still going strong, and it’s quiet, too. Definitely a fan favorite.

(Get it? Get it?? I’ll be here all week, folks.)

8 Responses to “Cool down for under $10”

Swistle June 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm #

I bought this fan last year on your recommendation, and it is one of my favorite things I’ve ever bought. I LOVE it. I’m buying another one right now.

pnut June 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm #

Thanks Mir! We have a Vornado but want to compare.

• 2.1
      pnut June 15, 2017 at 12:48 pm #

Got it yesterday great buy Mir you are so very pretty!

It was larger than my Vornado and the lowest setting is pretty quiet. It has three settings where my Vornado has two. Lastly, this was 1/3 of the cost of the Vornado!

Chakolate June 12, 2017 at 9:23 pm #

Thanks, Mir! How clever of you to provide just what I wanted just when I wanted it, and on sale, too!

You’re still the prettiest!

CURLS June 13, 2017 at 9:52 am #

Just got one for the office. I am a fan of this fan favorite. Thanks!!

Suzanne H June 13, 2017 at 10:25 am #

My eldest just moved out and was saying he misses the ceiling fan from his room. He can’t install a ceiling fan in his place so I’ll send this his way. Great price and timing! Thanks.

elizabeth June 18, 2017 at 8:40 pm #

Got, I like very much, for my kitchen-no ceiling fan. It’s bigger than expected. But, I am known for not figuring out size (dimensions) before purchasing. Just bought a tart pan (Amazon) thought it would be loaf pan size: it’s 2″x3″ or the size of a credit card! 😜

• 6.1
      Mir June 19, 2017 at 10:03 am #

But think of the ADORABLE tiny tarts you can make in it! 😉