Free photo canvas

This is one of the coolest freebies I’ve seen in a while. Everyone go tell Tori how pretty she is for finding it!

Go to Canvas On Demand to get a $59 voucher, good for a free 8″ x 10″ photo canvas or to be applied towards another item.

Browse around their site and be amazed; it’s pricey, what they do, but what gorgeous stuff!

17 Responses to “Free photo canvas”

Jules August 29, 2006 at 8:36 am #

AWESOME!! What a greatvidea for a Christmas gift!

Danielle August 29, 2006 at 10:24 am #

has anyone used this company before?

ieatcrayonz August 29, 2006 at 12:07 pm #

If we ever meet, I’m going to kiss your feet.

(that was pretty hard coming from somebody allergic to poetry)

tori August 29, 2006 at 12:35 pm #

I ordered something yesterday and they contacted me just after I placed my order and told me my photo would not fit the standard size, so if it was ok with me, they were going to make it a little bigger at no cost. Super fast customer service, but I don’t know what the finished product actually looks like. I figured for free I could try it out and see, and then possibly when my money tree grows in the backyard I could get some holiday gifts for my parents. I have heard that the products are great from friends that live out of town, but have never actually seen them in person.

Zee August 29, 2006 at 12:50 pm #

Hey, this is really cool! Thanks! We heart Tori, she’s so pretty!!

Now all I have to do is figure out which photo to send them. 😛

tanyetta August 29, 2006 at 12:53 pm #

yeahhhhhh FREE stuff is always a good thing 🙂

tanyetta August 29, 2006 at 2:38 pm #

I was a little bummed when I saw this: Price for shipping and handling.

Grand Total $14.95

Liz August 29, 2006 at 4:56 pm #

Yeah Tori! She’s so pretty. I’ve been wanting to try this out with a wedding picture, so I’m SO excited.

Tina August 29, 2006 at 5:11 pm #

I was wondering how much S&H was–but still, $15 for that? That’s still great! Thank you so much for passing it on!

Heather August 31, 2006 at 9:21 pm #

I ordered mine, figured 14.95 is a good deal for something that is so expensive!!! I got it today via FedEx. The box was smushed, but….it arrived AOK. The protection inside the box could have been better.

The quality..it IS canvas. The picture is perfect based on what I sent them. But there is absolutly NO WAY I’d pay full price on this. I’m cheap plain and simple…but 60.00 for an 8×10 is just WAY too expensive. Also, some reason I thought thought the picture would “wrap around”. I know I saw it on the website somewhere, but not terribly sure if it was for the one I “purchased”.

I’m extremely happy for the 15.00 I spent, but if I had paid full price…wouldn’t be so terribly happy.

Liz September 6, 2006 at 2:52 pm #

I just got my canvas in via FedEx Ground and I love it! Thanks for the tip! The picture looks great. My canvas was a “wrap around” where the picture wrapped around the wood frame. Now I have to find a place to hang it! 🙂 Thanks again Tori!

adam walker cleaveland September 11, 2006 at 5:02 pm #

heather, i’m with you. for $15 it’s a very cool thing and a good gift idea. my wife and i are going to get some of our wedding pictures done like this for our parents.

but yah….who would REALLY pay full price for these???

not i.

but they are cool for $15.

Bee September 19, 2006 at 9:41 am #

Does anyone still have the code for this promo? They extended the deadline to this Friday 9/22 but the original link is now broken.

Elizabeth S. September 19, 2006 at 4:45 pm #

Well,Bee,

You’ve got me in a good mood. 😉

Try:
    MOMSOZDHWC
    or
    MOMSIBPAAO

Each code is good once. Let the fastest people win!

Bee September 21, 2006 at 8:33 pm #

Thank you Elizabeth S !!! It worked — I can’t wait to see it!

kellie October 6, 2006 at 10:10 pm #

they look amazing on the site…Wish I had not just discovered this deal haven you have going on here. I love it and stop by everyday!
    If anyone knows of another canvas deall please let me know, also noticed they have a buy one get one 50% off thing going on and a valentine special in the newsletter section.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Want Not » Raise money for your non-profit with Canvas on Demand - March 20, 2007

[…] Remember the great free photo canvas deal from Canvas on Demand? Ours came out really nice (we gave it to the kids’ dad for Christmas), and their customer service was top-notch. […]