Geez, I go out of town for a few days and 658 of you decide you want to win some games from me. That’s quite a pile of comments to come home to (and to sort through for the winners). Nevertheless, I want you to know that my house is in complete disarray and I ignored it so that I could parcel out all of the games and randomly select the winners.
Here’s what I did: I dumped out the box and divided the games up into 8 piles. Then I used the Random Number Generator to get eight numbers between 1 and 658, and started assigning them to the stacks. Very scientific. Don’t try this at home, kids! I’m a trained professional!
Without further ado, here are the winners:
- Melanie (183) won Ka-Ching, Rat-a-Tat Cat, and Slamwich.
- Nikki (499) won Feed the Kitty and PDQ.
- Anne (211) won Three of a Crime and The Scrambled States of America Game.
- Kristen (396) won Castle Keep and Sleeping Queens.
- Elizabeth (16) won Boochie.
- Veronica (585) won Tiki Topple.
- Alissa (250) won Go Nuts and Rat-a-Tat Cat.
- Laurin (3) won Wig Out and Slamwich.
Many thanks to all who played, and a tremendous thank you to the extremely generous folks at Gamewright who donated all of these awesome games for giveaway. Do please check ’em out and show them some love, because they are awfully pretty.
Thanks to the discombobulation of having been away, I will be starting another contest—this one will have just one winner, but wait until you see the prize—later tonight as I scramble to get caught up. So another chance to win is just hours away, I promise.