Pepsi and Target, two great tastes. . .

… that taste great together!

(Okay, technically I guess Target is not a taste, but what you do with Target is your own business.)

This week, Target is offering 4 12-packs of Pepsi products for just $10. As if that wasn’t enough, you also get a $5 gift card with purchase.

Sure, they’re hoping to get you in there and then you’ll spend another $50 or $100 on other stuff (not that that’s ever happened to me) (what?) (shut up), but it’s a great deal if you’re into Pepsi.

I favor the diet Pepsi with lime, myself.

8 Responses to “Pepsi and Target, two great tastes. . .”

MMM September 25, 2006 at 9:23 am #

I MAY have licked Target once or twice. Don’t judge me. ;)

Caya September 25, 2006 at 2:32 pm #

I’m in love with Diet Pepsi with dark cherry-vanilla flavor. Thanks for this one- I might just put it to use! Although, traveling for 30 min. to get there, with gas prices as they are and no other useful errands to combine with it…..

BethR September 25, 2006 at 3:10 pm #

Thank you, drinking some tasty cheap Diet Pepsi with Wild Cherry right now! Plus while I was there I found some elastic-waist pants for my child, who won’t wear pants with buttons or snaps right now. Plus a shirt for me. And… well, you know how it goes.

tanyetta September 25, 2006 at 4:58 pm #

MMM, I’ve licked Target so many times, I’ve lost count :)

Daisy September 25, 2006 at 9:39 pm #

Mmm…diet Pepsi for me, Dew for the college kid…look out, Target, here comes Mama!

Beachgal September 26, 2006 at 1:03 pm #

Okay, I just sent my hubby there, and they looked at him like he was insane…had no clue about this ‘deal!’ Bummer.

steph September 28, 2006 at 11:19 am #

mir, how’d you get the gift card?? I bought 4 packs and asked about it and they didn’t know what I was talking about!

Mir September 28, 2006 at 1:24 pm #

At my Target, there was a big display stating the deal. I guess it’s not chain-wide, which stinks. :( Check before you buy.